2014年10月4日土曜日

Natural Nail Experience - - Safe Nail for Pregnancy - -

I went to get pedicure at Origo Creation after work last night.
It is located at ChinaTown Point which is near my space.

They provide not only nail services , a lot of natural and organic product available.
The shop is very clean and cosy.

I got a pedicure using non toxic polish.
First of all I took  foot bath with aroma oil smells nice and got foot scrub .
All products  which therapist gave me were natural and organic .
It was really relaxing and refreshing and nail services was very hygienic and attentive.
After treatment I had a natural herb tea .
Most of the time I got a treatment I fell asleep.
It was very comfortable experience.

Nail polishes  they provided are all non-toxic and safe for pregnancy ,cancer patient and allergy suffers and children .
I love this services Coz I always try to avoid chemical ingredients as long as possible .
I don't lile pungent smell and it  didn't stimulate for me. 
The formula of the polishes doesn't contain toluene, formaldehyde , resin, dibutyl phthalate and camphor.


FIve  non-toxic polish brand  is available and they have variety of colors.
Zoya, Kaia House, Priti, Knocked Up and AEOS.

Nice service and It's affordable. 
This time I got a Premiun Pedi  contains foot bath scrub and coloring.


Express Mani $ 14
Express Pedi  $ 18
Premiun Mani $28
Premiun Pedi  $38

Origo Creation
+65 6438 5866
Chinatown Point 
133 New Bridge RD, #01-37 ,059413



Now I got  pink new nails.
I'm so happy when I see my pink toes !!




 very clean and cosy.
you can find a lot of natural products.

























A truly Organic and Natural Nail Experience  :)
they also provide Gelish which is less chemical than normal one.



























0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿