2014年10月17日金曜日

AMAZAKE  is Good for Improvement of The Intestinal Environment

I made AMAZAKE for the first time.
AMAZAKE  is a traditional Japanese drink .
It's very popular ,especially in winter , because it keeps your body warm.
Its taste is very sweet and mild. It sounds like Japanese SAKE but actually it doesn't contain alcohol .(depends on recipe)
It is rich in enzyme because it is kind of fermented  food  made of kouji and rice .

AMAZAKE has a lot of amazing  benefits for fitness.
Aside from a lot of nuturients such as vitamins and minerals, what I like about AMAZAKE the most is that it improves the intestinal environment because of  its rich  oligosaccaride and enzymes.

Keeping your intestine clean  is the key to maintaining your skin healthy and glowing .
If constipation annoys you, AMAZAKE  is a highly recommended solution.

I love food  rich in enzymes because it gives me a lot of benefits for keeping my skin beautiful.
I guess fermented  food is one of  the reasons why  traditional Japanese ladies have beautiful skin .
Traditionally we have a variety of fermented food such as miso,shouyu, natttou, Japanese pickles and etc...
I try to take fermented food as much as possible to keep my intestine clean.
As I  mentioned , you have to keep your intestine clean first of all if  you want a beautiful skin .
It is very essential to keep  glowing skin.

This time I made AMAZAKE with wihte rice, but next time I will make it with Brown Rice.
It will be healthier and  more nutritious .







Home made AMAZAKE.
the process of making amazake at home is quite easy .
just mix kouji and porridge .
leave it in a rice warmers for 8~10hours.
the temperature should be kept at 60 degree.
that's all!!






Kouji (Kouji mold)
I got kouji at meidi-ya.



if rice porridge is mixed  with kouji ,the texture should become thicker.
 but as it was fermented ,it became more diluted ( or watery)
and very sweet!! 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿