2014年8月4日月曜日

My First Raindrop Therapy at my new location

Today I gave my client '' raindrop therapy''  which is a kind of aromatherapy  and it brings  balance to your body  ,mind and soul.

Raindrop technique is powerful technique which uses various therapeutic grade oils and theses oil heal you physically ,mentally and emotionally.

I had been doing raindrop therapy for more than 4 years  in Japan and I got a lot of amazing experience  with my clients.

One client got better from chronic head ache,  another client recovered from  whiplash injury ,
Some overcame  from their  insomnia, and more....!!!

 I'm happy to share  my clients this amazing therapy here ,Singapore .

I'm currently preparing my salon's web site which is supposed to  open within a week.

please give me a little time.










0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿