2014年8月7日木曜日

My favorite healthy Chinese sweets



When I shop around Ion Orchard , I sometimes visit mei heong yuen to treat myself to some traditional Chinese Sweets .
My all time favorite sweet is the gluten rice with sesame paste.
This healthy dessert  is sesame paste wrapped in gluten rice , served with hot sweet ginger soup.



This is specially good when I shop for a few hours inside mall,  because of  the extremely low temperature in the building, I usually feel cold and chilly.
This is the reason why I often go there  and make my body warm  with this sweet hot treat.



I often wonder why  its so cold in every building in Singapore .
So , I have to think of ways to keep my body warm  because keeping a  warm body temperature is very important for beauty and health.
The normal body temperature of 36.5 degrees  is needed for the body to function properly.




Aside from making body warm, this sweet treat is good for skin as well because of the black sesame .
Black sesame is rich in mineral and vitamin that contributes in maintaining youthful skin.
It also makes your hair beautiful .
You should try to take black sesame paste at least once a day if you are bothered with hair loss.

But even if It doesn't have any benefit, it is still very delicious and I would enjoy eating it anytime.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿