2014年7月28日月曜日

Japanese vegetarian pasta

I  sometimes make  this pasta  for lunch .

I use  plenty of grated japanese white radish.

Grated radish is really good for detoxifying our body.


 It's cleanses the body ,so this is usually part of our meal and I usually serve this to my husband especially when he drank a lot or ate so much meat.
 As for me, I usually eat  grated radish after having dairy products.






here is recipe

organic wholewheat pasta 

japanese UME plum (homemade is the best! 
it should be not sweet one)

japanese ooba (aojiso) shred into small pieces 

baked japanese mashrooms (simeji)

japanese sesami to taste (to sprinkle)

japanese sesami oil to taste

seaweed (cut into small pieces and sprinkle)

soy source to taste

place boiled  pasta on plate and
put everything  on it.
that's all . bon appétit !!


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿