2014年7月31日木曜日

Hello new friends!! LAVA STONEs are here.

New friends have come to join me in my quest for relaxation.
They are the  LAVA STONEs from Texas, a special stone suitable for hot stone massage 
The stone can maintain the heat inside for a long time.



I always feel connected with natural material and I always use them for my treatments. Essential  oils , herbs , crystals  are like my close friends.
I surely feel their energy .



Last week I attended a hot stone therapy class and the teacher from Australia taught us what hot stone is and  how to use it.
Interestingly, her hot stone massage style was from Hawaii and it really suits well with my lomilomi Hawaiian massage.
The class was much grater than I expected.
I got a lot inspiration from her hot stone treatment demonstration.


I am sure that hot stone therapy is one of the most important on my list of treatments.
When I tried the hot stone massage in the class, I surely felt that stone energy healed me not onlymy body but my soul as well.
After the massage, I felt so energetic and refreshed.
I'm certain the stone is alive.


Now I'm excited to explore how to combine hot stone with other natural materials.
I would say  that hot stone massage is one of the crystal healing therapy wherein you could get the healing energy from  Mother Earth.
I specially feel that  LAVA STONES are full of powerful energy from the earth.





Let me explain how energy from the earth will work on you.
It is basically like that feeling you have after going to a botanical garden, you feel recovered  and  refreshed .
Or after spending a day near a beautiful sea, you are released from stress and restored .
This is how natural energy can heal you.



I'm sure that the stone will help me and my client a lot.
I can't wait to use these stones for my treatments.
I think the Hot stone massage  which has the ability to keep you warm is the most necessary  treatment for Singaporians and all those living in Singapore because we are used to staying  inside extremely cold buildings that can sometimes feel like being inside a fridge  and this extremely cold makes our body feel very cold too.
I've never met therapist who has warm hand, their hands are always so cold like ice and that means their  organs are already colder.



Keeping your body , inside and out,  warm is essential for your health and beauty .




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿