2014年6月20日金曜日

Wiser Choice than PotatoChips


 FIFA WORLD CUP  is being held in Brazil now!
Are you a big fun of football? Actually,I'm not .
But my son is a huge fan of football and he has been watching games all  day since FIFA started.
He sometimes wants to eat potato chips while watching the games .

Now I have a good suggestion for those who want to have some snacks while  watching TV.
Do you feel guilty after eating oily potato chips?   or  Have you  ever  felt '' oh I did it again, but I can't resist it''??

Here is a much wiser and healthier option for couch potatoes !
The answer is  POP CORN.


Pop corn is a whole grain food and it contains more of the antioxidant substances like polyphenols than fruits and vegetables.  
Also Its calorie  is much lower than other snacks such as potato chips and you won't feel sick after eating it. Sometimes I feel sick after eating snacks because of their oxidized oiliness .
Because of great benefit ,It seemed that POP QUEEN MADONNA did popcorn diet and she succeeded .
Now popcorn is more than just a traditional snack while waching movie.
I belieave that healthy popcorn should be home-made.

How to make it is very simple and easy.
you just fry popcorn with small amount of olive oils , and just add salt and pepper .
Than's all!

   
I made popcorn for my son this morning.
maple syrup and agave syrup could be tasty
aside from salt and pepper.


It's really fun to see that popcorns are dancing in the pan!

you can find organic popcorn at natural shop!
I bought this popcorn at brown rice paradise at Tanglin Mall.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿