2014年6月3日火曜日

Quinoa and broccoli salad


Last  March when I went back to Japan, I ran into my friend from Singapore at the Tokyo station ,It was amazing that we bumped into each other in a crowded and busy station .
Last weekend, we met and had dinner . We enjoyed catching up and the dinner was very enjoyable.
the dish  I ate that night was quinoa and broccoli  salad.
it was more delicious than I expected.

For today's lunch ,I tried to recreate the salad for my husband and me.
It was delicious  and   super healthy  salad for your beauty.


Quinoa which is one of main ingredient of this salad contains high protein and low-carb ,so It's good for your diet instead of another high-carb like a white rice, bread and pasta etc.
quinoa provides all essential 9 amino acids and also gluten-free and cholesterol-free.
another main ingredient is broccoli and this healthy vegetable  contains much anti- oxidants and Vit.C which keeps your skin from aging due to oxidation
Almond and cranbery are good as anti- oxidants as well.
tomatoes have rikopin for fair skin .






ingredients  and how to cook

broccoli ( wash ,drain and cut into small bite)
quinoa (boiled in advance)
onion (chopped finely)
almond(crashed)
pine nuts
dry cranberry
tomato(cut into small bite)
wine vinegar
balsamico
olive oil
lime juice
salt and pepper

mix all together
that's all!!

any herb, any spice to taste
I like to add chili pepper and coriander leaf.
mint leaf also could be nice.
enjoy your cooking!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿