2014年6月12日木曜日

BLACK SESAME  It's good for hair loss!!!


Hair loss annoyed me for more than  2 years .
I felt that I already lost one thirds of my hair since I came to Singapore!!
I guess that the quality of water and this hot weather might have caused this hair loss.

but now I don't have to worry about that anymore because
lately I have been taking black sesame paste every morning with honey.
since I has started to take black sesame paste with honey, my excessive  hair loss seemed to stop and I regained my shiny black hair again.
 I also started to use water purifier for shower , it is also effective in preventing hair loss .

You might be wondering , why would  black sesame work for hair loss ?
Well , let me try to explain. It links to the traditional chinese medicine (TCM).
In TCM ,  we consider that every thing in this whole world is made up of 5 elements :wood, fire, earth ,metal and water.
The human body system also have the 5 elements  .

Each element has an organ and path way (meridian)  linked to each other.
the water element  is linked to the kidney and its corresponding path way.
Black sesame  can  help in nourishing the  kidney .
Keeping the kidney in top shape is related to the health of hair,
that's why nourishing the kidney will improve hair growth and hair color ( if you are annoyed by grey hair )

Please forgive my simple explanation ,  it's quite tough to talk about TCM system in my mother tongue which is Japanese but it is tougher to expound on the topic using English.
If you are interested in the TCM system, you may search on the internet.

All I can say is that black sesame paste  is certainly good in combatting hair loss  and don't forget the honey ,too .
just try it and get the shiny, beautiful hair that all women dream of.


 
you can get black sesame at organic store
here singapore, I usually go


Brown Rice Paradise


                 Four Seasons Organic Market


Fairprice Finest

( zhong shan mall branch ,they have more variety of organic food )


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿