2014年5月29日木曜日

Mud Spa is not only for women

Usually I shampoo my dog at least once a week.

Some dogs doesn't like shampoo so much ,but fortunately my puppy  likes to be shampooed.

 I love to wash him out because I think it's really refreshing, that is one way of relieving my stress .


Last night I tried to wash him up using 100% dead sea mud for professional use. It is also what I sometimes use for rejuvenating the skin on my face and body and it's really refreshing.


I discovered that some grooming salon have mud spa treatment  for dogs, especially when the dogs have skin problems or become smelly.
I am certain that mud would affect my dog in positive way , even though there is nothing wrong with him.

After shampoo , I could see the amazing results!
I was amazed to see the result, his hair became really soft ,smooth  and lustrous!!!
His hair color seems to lighten up too,  from brown to slightly light brown.
and though he was never smelly before, after using the treatment, he smelled much better .
I love this sooooo much!! and It seemed that he loved it too.

mad spa is definitely  for both women and dogs !




Now he looks gorgeous ♡


I'm happy with the results !!







0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿