2014年5月27日火曜日

hello world !


hello world!
Jasmin here


This is my first english blog !

I'm a Japanese living in Singapore for two years now.
I am a beauty therapist , combining natural alternative therapy with beauty esthetic  method.
I am knowledgeable in different beauty methods , aromatherapy, phytotherapy ,crystal therapy ,basic TCM, lomillomi hawaian massage,color therapy, reiki, raw food,etc.

I'm a curious person who has passion to know and pursue  natural alternative therapy as discovered in the ancient times and passed on from generation to generation.

I am currently preparing for my new work as a natural beauty therapist in Singapore and I'm really excited about meeting a lot of people soon  through my job as a therapist  .

In this blog
I 'd like to  share my ideas about organic natural  life and  beauty stuff . Id also share my experiences in exploring vegetarian life in Singapore .
 On my next blogs, I will also be introducing Japanese culture, food, fashion and more!

Looking forward to happy days of sharing my posts with you and I hope you like my blogs.

see you again soon !



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿